Offers help on the subject stage and acts as a bridge between the Company Middle and the Discipline Workplaces with common data and talent to work in all features of company affairs. We’re on the lookout for candidates with an understanding of social funding and group engagement actions.
Helps and achieves Chevron’s objectives by telling our story to key audiences to construct an understanding of our business and confidence in our data, experience and talent to attain outcomes. We’re on the lookout for candidates who’re sturdy communicators and might successfully mentor stakeholders in creating efficient messages that interact exterior and inner audiences by way of media relations, social/digital media and communication.
Leads and manages coverage improvement and advocacy on behalf of the Company with key public stakeholders at federal, state and worldwide authorities ranges. We’re on the lookout for candidates who’ve an consciousness of the political construction and impression of the atmosphere by which the power sector operates
Public Coverage and Company Duty
Leads Chevron’s world enterprise and company duty efforts in partnership with working corporations and enterprise models to establish and handle social impacts, exterior stakeholders and points, social funding alternatives and public coverage points.
finance improvement program
Chevron’s Finance Growth Program (FDP) is an accelerated rotational program for career-minded people with management potential. As a member of FDP, you’ll be a part of a choose group with a protracted historical past of success – you’ll obtain sturdy help from each program alumni and finance leaders. At FDP, you’ll strengthen your monetary abilities, make a direct and significant impression on the organizations the place you’re employed, and work together with all ranges of administration.
The FDP Summer time Internship is an introduction and an necessary entry level to our 18-month rotational programme. It’s structured to permit interns to expertise what the full-time program has to supply. The internship will likely be spent in an task over 10-12 weeks at our company headquarters in San Ramon, CA. In the course of the summer season, trainees may have the chance to take part in coaching, social occasions, and networking alternatives with program members, alumni and senior Chevron leaders, together with the CFO. Summer time Internships are situated in San Ramon, California
Finance and Business MBA Program
First-year MBA college students have the chance to take part in Chevron’s Finance MBA summer season internship program. You’ll acquire a greater understanding of our enterprise and be taught extra about our individuals and our tradition. Just like the full-time finance MBA improvement program, internship assignments are usually project-oriented. We’re on the lookout for first-year MBA college students who’re considering future job alternatives with Chevron.
You might be assigned to work in our Company Treasury or Controlling Group or at one in all Chevron’s main San Francisco Bay Space working corporations. All internships are situated within the San Francisco Bay Space in California.
human useful resource improvement program
Chevron’s Human Useful resource Growth Program (HRDP) prepares you for a dynamic profession with Chevron – a worldwide group targeted on development and innovation. Should you excel throughout your internship, you’ll be awarded our Human Useful resource Growth Program (HRDP). ) will likely be thought of. Chevron Human Sources internships are provided in the course of the summer season.
The HRDP Internship is designed for first-year undergraduate college students who’re at the moment enrolled in a Grasp’s in Human Sources/Labor Relations program or an MBA program with a focus in Human Sources. We search for candidates who’ve the next traits:
- management capability
- Capacity to ship outcomes and handle initiatives successfully
- analytical and downside fixing abilities
- communication abilities and talent to affect
- Dedication to a long-term profession in Human Sources
- Want to be geographically cell domestically and internationally
- Prior work expertise of three to 5 years is preferable
HRDP is a difficult program designed to develop a pipeline of HR leaders of the longer term by enhancing your abilities and offering a wide range of alternatives throughout the enterprise (upstream, midstream, downstream and company teams).
Internship assignments replicate the expertise and duties of HR professionals and are designed to be difficult and rewarding.
- 10-12 week internship
- enterprise pushed task
- Number of HR Roles
- Contribute to Worth Added Work
- Develop crucial human useful resource competencies and enterprise abilities
Summer time internship alternatives are usually situated within the San Francisco Bay Space, California or Houston, Texas.
We develop and deploy IT infrastructure and digital know-how options that help world operations and create enterprise options that create worth for sustaining dependable operations.
Chevron is actively searching for:
- Knowledge scientists who apply scientific strategies, pc science, and machine studying to resolve advanced, world enterprise challenges.
- Software program engineers who develop software program options for myriad purposes all through the enterprise enterprise.
- Engineering and scientific purposes professionals who present technical help for engineering and scientific purposes.
- Community engineers who design, deploy and help Chevron’s world community infrastructure, together with industrial Web of Issues, main capital initiatives and telephony.
- Cyber safety analysts who defend Chevron’s crucial IT property and assess, develop and confirm safety applications and operations.
procurement / provide chain
For faculty juniors who need to get a better take a look at Chevron, Procurement/Provide Chain sponsors a summer season internship program. Contributors will prepare as a enterprise analyst or procurement specialist the place they acquire a greater understanding of Chevron’s enterprise and be taught extra about its individuals and tradition. The internship task displays the expertise and duties of procurement/provide chain professionals. The expertise is difficult and rewarding.
Chevron seeks gifted faculty juniors with a provide chain administration diploma. perfect candidate:
- Have sturdy tutorial efficiency and a profession curiosity in provide chain administration
- have management potential
- Open to be taught and discover a wide range of procurement/provide chain enterprise areas
- Show analytical abilities and enterprise acumen
- Can innovate and look past commonplace practices
- Show glorious communication skills
- Worth teamwork, variety and integrity
As a procurement/provide chain summer season intern, you’ll be requested to finish a variety of duties and may match on a number of initiatives concurrently. The place supplies varied provide chain evaluation, inner and exterior market analysis research, in addition to information and course of evaluation to procurement administration and working firm procurement groups. Contributors may have the chance to work together with senior managers, present program members and program alumni.
Duties and duties are pushed by organizational and enterprise wants. Assignments could embrace a number of initiatives within the following areas:
- purchase and speed up
- market intelligence
- expense evaluation
- fee competitors research
- Components Stock Monitoring
- Buying and Enterprise Course of Assessment
Chosen interns could also be provided full-time positions on the finish of the internship.
Summer time internships are normally situated at:
- Houston, Texas
- Richmond, California
- San Ramon, California (headquarters)
gross sales improvement program
Chevron’s gross sales improvement program attracts undergraduates from top-tier universities who’re excited a few profession in gross sales and aspire to work in a difficult and rewarding enterprise.
The 4-month program supplies the chance to be taught the abilities wanted to achieve gross sales in an accelerated format that features formal mentoring, formal and casual coaching, and subject work.
After finishing the 4-month course of the programme, you should have sufficient expertise and data to begin your gross sales profession. You may be positioned in a gross sales position in one in all a number of completely different places throughout the USA with a proper mentor that can assist you achieve your new place. Speed up your profession at Chevron by becoming a member of a gross sales improvement program.
- Thrive in a high-performance tradition that values teamwork and collaboration
- Have sturdy management and communication abilities
- Are self-starting with the power and curiosity to work together with clients every single day
- Have a ardour for gross sales and gross sales administration
- Have sound technical and analytical abilities demonstrated by way of sturdy tutorial efficiency
- Excited when offered with advanced challenges to resolve
- Geographical flexibility and a robust want to stay and work in a number of areas throughout the US
The ten-12 week summer season internship is designed to provide you gross sales and gross sales associated expertise within the lubricants enterprise. Internship assignments are project-oriented. They’re difficult and spectacular – similar to assignments in a full-time program. Internship assignments will likely be within the lubricants enterprise, with a deal with groups and features or instantly adjoining to gross sales. Latest internship experiences embrace initiatives in gross sales operations, advertising and marketing, advertising and marketing and gross sales know-how, and planning and optimization. Interns are sometimes employed into our full-time gross sales improvement program upon commencement.